Thread: Cannot see URL on Status Bar

Cannot see URL on Status Bar

Friends, my computer is having the Opera installed on that. There is no problem in browsing the websites but I have some doubt through that. It is not showing me the URL of the website on the Status Bar. Normally that should be seen in the Status Bar but in my case, I am not able to get that. This is very strange. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and also tell me if there is any way to solve this problem? I will be thankful to all the replies on this topic. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Cannot see URL on Status Bar

You will have to delete the invisible URL field and that can solve the problem for you. If you want to solve the issue then you will have to follow the steps below and see if that is able to solve the problem.
    1. First of all, you will have to Click on the link icon that the URL normally shows you.
    2. Now click on the customize.
    3. Reset it to default and that can solve the issue.

You have not mentioned that which version of the opera you are using. If you are having any other version then Opera 11 then you should switch to Opera 11 directly. You should not try to solve this problem and simply search for Opera 11, configuration and installation on your computer. Make sure you have uninstalled the previously installed opera from your computer and then install the new version of this. I'm also using it and that I am not showing any problems with it. I would like this to do the same for you too.

It may be probable for opera to be installed on your computer may be damaged and that is why you are getting problems like this. If you want to check that then you have to install Opera again and see if it can solve the problem for you. You must download the new configuration of the opera and install from the newly downloaded installation. I'm telling you to do that because if there is any problem with the configuration files you have, then this will prevent this issue. I hope this will solve the problem for you.