Thread: Opera cannot show images

Opera cannot show images

I am using opera from last two months and that was working fine for that period. But from last three days, I am getting some issues with that. Actually whenever, I try to open any website then it just shows me the texts in that and not the images. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me. Earlier, it was working fine and I have started getting this issue suddenly. I have not done anything new to my computer then why this is happening to me. It is just showing me a cross sign in the place of the images. This is not fixed for any particular site. It is same for all the sites. I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please reply as early as possible. Thank you.

Re: Opera cannot show images

There is one thing that I can suggest you is to go some changes in the preference and that can solve the problem for you. Actually, you will have o press the Alt + ctrl and this will open the Preferences dialog that is having many tabs on that. You have to select Advanced and then choose history. You will see that there is a setting for "Check images". You will find that at the bottom of the dialog. Change that to some smaller value and then click OK to apply that setting. Once you did this then, this will compel opera to reload the images earlier. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time and I wish that this will help you.

I would like to tell you one another useful setting for that which can also help you. It is a bit harder to get but can solve the problem for you. Ok, for this, you will have to go to Opera > config and you will get the Quick find box. You will have to type Redirect there and you will get two matches for that and that are, "Always Check Redirect" as well as "Always Check Redirect Images". You can enable or disable anything from here that you wish and then save that. Now try to go to ant site and see if that is able to open the sire properly with all the images. Please post back, if that helps you.

Have you tried any other browser like firefox to open the sites? If not then you can try some other available browsers and see if that is showing you the same thing. If they are working properly then there may be some problem with the opera that you are using and if all other browsers are also showing you the same thing then it will confirm that the problem is with the operating system that is installed in your computer. There may be some of the files in that which are missing and so it is giving you that bug. If you want then you can do repair to do solve the problem. It’s very easy to do that. Just go to the normal process of installing the operating system and when it asks for the type of the installation then you will have to select Repair as your choice. Normally the key for that is “R”. Once that is completed with the process then this will reboot your computer and you may get your system working again.

The files installed for the Opera might be despoiled or a few files that might be missing that. If you get out of the trouble, then you require installing the Opera browser again. This will make all fresh files intended for the opera and will resolve the trouble for you. Before performing that you have to take away your accessible computer opera and after that install that again. The most excellent method is to search as well as download the fresh installer for it and after installing new-fangled installer install form there. I'm telling you to perform that for the reason that it will keep you away from the difficulty that is caused by the installation file. I wish this solve the crisis for you.

The files installed for the Opera might be despoiled or a few files that might be missing that. If you get out of the trouble, then you require installing the Opera browser again. This will make all fresh files intended for the opera and will resolve the trouble for you. Before performing that you have to take away your accessible computer opera and after that install that again. The most excellent method is to search as well as download the fresh installer for it and after installing new-fangled installer install form there. I'm telling you to perform that for the reason that it will keep you away from the difficulty that is caused by the installation file. I wish this solve the crisis for you.