Thread: Unable to uninstall IE 9 on Vista 32 bit ultimate

Unable to uninstall IE 9 on Vista 32 bit ultimate

Hey friend I am going through the very annoying issue so related to this I just want your quick help guys. Actually in this when I try to install the Internet explorer 9 on windows Vista 32 bit ultimate. So at that time I do not have any issue at the time of installing this. But because of some uncomfortability when I try to uninstall the same so at that time I am facing lots of issues. Actually in this current situation that I am not able to uninstall this. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Unable to uninstall IE 9 on Vista 32 bit ultimate

Actually the matter is that I am also going through the same issue. And related to this I am not able to get any solution till now. In my case the matter is that I am not able to find it on my computer but it is there. And I am not able to go back to the internet explorer 8 and in this but every time when I try to download this so it recognizes i9 beta. And through this I am not able to do my but every time I try to download it recognizes i9 beta. So please help me.

Hey do not worry about it I have one solution and it will surely work in your case. when I was going through this so at that time I have tried this and it work in my case you have to do this through the command prompt. Run this twice from a command prompt (cmd.exe) with adminrights [1]:
    FORFILES /P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-*9.*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up:@fname /norestart".

You just try to give the following diagnostic questions by number in your very next reply
    1. What anti-virus or security suite will help me in this case? What anti-spyware applications I can make use. What third-party firewalls (if any)?
    2. Has another Norton or a McAfee application to fix this issue?

There is no support from Microsoft for IE9 Beta. If there is any problem then we are not able to resolve by ourself. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Regarding your question I have solution so just check this I hope this will help you in order to get rid from this issue.

1. MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows standard Firewall.
    2. Do not make use of anti-virus or security suite any only Forefront Client Security and MSE.