Thread: Slow startup in IE9 - got blank page before it continues to home page

Slow startup in IE9 - got blank page before it continues to home page

I have installed Internet Explorer 9 in my laptop (Windows 7). While I startup Internet Explorer 9, it starts up extremely fast, however afterward it shows a blank page for about 10 seconds. Following this period, it carries on and displays my home page. I installed Internet Explorer 9 on another computer however there I have the similar issue. When I close Internet Explorer 9 and start it again, the whole thing is well. But once I reboot my computer in addition to start Internet Explorer 9 again, I have the delay again. Does somebody know how I could resolve this difficulty?

Re: Slow startup in IE9 - got blank page before it continues to home page

Let’s attempt a clean boot to observe if another program is the reason for the slowdown to happen while opening Internet Explorer for the first instance. Once your PC has completed restarting, check to observe if you still find the similar error in Internet Explorer. If not afterward you just have to recognize which service/startup item was the reason for the issue. Once your PC has started again, yet again check to observe if the issue is still gone. If so, after that the services you enabled are fine to stay. Repeat the enabling procedure for half of the remaining disabled services as well as carry on this procedure until the issue returns or the entire services are enabled.

If the issue returns subsequently you will require checking the last batch of services you enabled individually to locate which was causing the issue to take place. If you enable the entire services in addition to the issue still has not return. You have to provide msconfig into the search and then hit Enter. Then you have to continue on the User Account Control then select Startup tab then Enable the top half of the service fields and then hit OK after that restart now.

You have to Disabled the entire add-ons. Did reboots, also altered my home page to Bing. I think that add-ons are not the issue. If the utilize software rendering in its place of GPU rendering choice is grayed out, your present video card or video driver does not carry GPU hardware acceleration. Get a look at the solution section of this Knowledge. please let me know if you got solution to your issue