Thread: Not able to print html documents in outlook or from web in internet explorer 8

Not able to print html documents in outlook or from web in internet explorer 8

I am not able to print html documents from Microsoft outlook, as well as not able to print web pages. I am capable of print plain text documents. In addition, when pressing on a link in Internet explorer 8 on Windows 7, I find a blank screen, not anything else. In addition, my printer does not come in the printers as well as devices folder. It prints just well from Microsoft word as well as other programs, presently not html emails nor web pages. So please suggest me some solution to solve this issue.

Re: Not able to print html documents in outlook or from web in internet explorer 8

I would recommend you to utilize the Internet Explorer in No Add-ons mode in addition to make sure if the problem persists. To run in No Add-ons mode –
    1. Go to Start, and afterward type Internet Explorer in the Start Search field.
    2. Then press Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons). Internet Explorer opens with no add-ons, toolbars, or plug-ins.
    3. Check Internet Explorer to confirm that it works properly.

Re: Not able to print html documents in outlook or from web in internet explorer 8

If the issue continues I recommend you to reset Internet explorer settings as well as verify if you be able to solve the problem for that you have to Open Internet Explorer. And then select Tools, and afterward press Internet Options. Then press the advanced tab. And then in reset Internet Explorer Settings, and press Reset. So you have to try this may you got your problem solved.

You may utilize the following steps in addition to ensure if the settings are still alright -
    1. Go to Internet Explorer.
    2. Press Tools, and after that select Internet Options.
    3. Then select the advanced tab.
    4. In the "Browsing" part, set the following choices as specified:
    Disable Script Debugging (in Internet Explorer) - marked
    Disable Script Debugging (in Other) - marked
    show a notification of each script error - Unmarked.
    5. If you altered any of the choices, afterward click the "Apply" key
    6. Click the OK key to close the Internet properties dialog in addition to afterward check.
    Hope this assists. Let us recognize the results.

The Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic possibly will rearrange security settings or privacy settings that you inserted to the catalog of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic might as well reset parental control settings. We advise that you note these sites before you utilize the Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic.