Thread: Hiding WOT toolbar in Internet Explorer 8

Hiding WOT toolbar in Internet Explorer 8

I have installed Internet Explorer 8 two week before. I have installed WOT add on the browser of mine. My desktop screen having 15.6" hence I need to my browser to reside in minimum space. However browser doesn’t hide WOT toolbar only way is to disable the entire add on. Is there any third party application which can be fix the problem of mine? Please reply as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hiding WOT toolbar in Internet Explorer 8

I recommend you that you should try to disable WOT add on. However see that WOT Helper add-on is active. When you click on WOT Toolbar from the context menu of the Internet Explorer a window will pop up on the screen which will ask you to disable OT Helper add-on or not. If you select no then toolbar will disappear from the screen but WOT will work fine until you exit the Internet Explorer. Only drawback of this thing is that you have to do each and every time when you launch Internet Explorer on your computer.

I am suggesting that you should try to view browser in to full screen mode. You have to press F11 from the keyboard to enter in to full screen mode. Well you have to see that you should press F11 when browser in active window. Another thing you can do is to auto hide all the top menu by simply pressing Alt and spacebar simultaneously from the keyboard when you are in full screen mode and clicking on Auto-Hide button.

You can use the following instruction to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem.
    • You have to unlock the toolbar.
    • You have to Grab the left end of the status bar by simply using the vertical dotted line and push to right for free space.
    • Now you have to Grab the dotted line toward the left side of the WOT toolbar and simply drag towards to right side of the command bar.
    • Now you have to lock the toolbar again.