Thread: How to disable Content Advisor (ICRA) on Internet Explorer 8?

How to disable Content Advisor (ICRA) on Internet Explorer 8?

I have started to face problem just after upgrading with Internet Explorer 8. Content Advisor (ICRA) is enabled and I need to enter password every time I visit the website. Let me know how can I disable the same. It also prompts me that I have to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. Well I have installed Windows XP on the computer of mine. Any suggestion to solve the problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to disable Content Advisor (ICRA) on Internet Explorer 8?

Well I don’t know about the disabling of the Content Advisor but I can tell you something about this particular thing which will help you to know more about Content Advisor. Content Advisor is basically tool which is used to control the kind of content which you can access by using your computer on internet. Once you have turned on the Content Advisor on your computer you will be able to view the content which meets the condition provided to view the content. I think there must be setting available which you can apply to meet your requirement.

Looking on the matter which you have posted here I am providing following steps which you can use to disable Content Advisor on the computer of yours. Well it consists of the following steps.
    • You have to launch Internet Explorer if it is already closed.
    • Now go for Tools menu and click on Internet Option.
    • You have to click on the Content tab and simply click on the Disable button.
    • You have to enter password and click on Ok button.
    • Once you have done above mentioned settings you will be able to access all the website without any issue.

You can use the following settings to change the kind of the content which can be allowed by Content Advisor.
    • You have to launch the Internet Explorer and click on the Tools and go for Internet Option.
    • Now you need to click on the Settings and enter supervisor password on it.
    • You have to click on the Category of the content list provided and move the slider according your requirement. You have to perform same thing for each category.
    • Now click on Ok button.
    • In case supervisor password has not set prior then it will prompt for the same.

I can let you know how one can make use of Content Advisor on his or her computer.
    • You can view or adjust the rating settings in order to restrict or allow on the basis of language or unwanted stuffs.
    • You can make list of the website which you can blocked despite of the kind of the content rated by it. Same thing you can do to make website viewable through Content Advisor.
    • Also you can use Content Advisor to modify or change the ratings.