Thread: Internet explorer 9: Facebook profile not displaying properly

Internet explorer 9: Facebook profile not displaying properly

I am at present utilizing a 21'' Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 21TX CRT Monitor running in 1600x1200, utilizing a 4:3 aspect ratio. Observing as text was quite damn fuzzy on the monitor, I determined to utilize a custom DPI of 115%. Once I did this, I opened up IE9, as well as attempted going to Facebook, over there i locate that my profile was not being loaded correctly. My display picture is on top, as well as the text is the entire jammed down, making the page unreasonably long as well as hard to read. I do not observe why this is occurring, for the reason that my Facebook homepage loads just well. Anybody else having a related problem?

Re: Internet explorer 9: Facebook profile not displaying properly

I am having the similar issue. I uninstalled it as well as reinstalled however nothing good for me still same issue. It efforts sometimes however while refresh the page or browse to one more profile, the whole thing get stuck. This issue is merely occurring on facebook, the others work well. I actually would like to resolve this because I got utilized to this Internet Explorer 9, it is powerful browser.as well as sometimes When I want to login in facebook, you must wait a whole night without result, then my computer for no reason but looking facebook

Check to observe if you find a similar view in your Facebook home page if you:
    • First of all you have to go to the home page.
    • Then Press F12 on your keyboard
    • Press Disable in the window that comes into views
    • Press CSS

If that view is same to what is showed in your profile’s page, let’s attempt resetting your Internet Explorers settings back to default:
    • Close the entire Internet Explorer windows
    • Press Start
    • Type inetcpl.cpl
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Press the Advanced tab
    • Press Reset…
    • Press Reset
    • Press OK
    • Open Internet Explorer

The Internet portal administrators Facebook conduct periodic updates of the site. During these periods of maintenance required, it is possible that some features are not accessible, or even if you have trouble accessing the site generally. Do not worry, these outages are usually brief. In case of prolonged problem, it is possible, access a help section on the homepage of Facebook. Let’s check to observe if the page displays properly if you utilize Compatibility View.

I believe your PC is infected with several type of malicious software which is not permitting you to visit definite websites or blocking its content to be displayed. Usually, your PC gets infected from the virus while you download something or if you visit several malicious websites. as a result to take out those virus you require to scan your PC with an updated antivirus. If any such infected files are found afterward either delete or quarantine those files.