Thread: Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D and IE 8:‘Internet explorer has stopped working’

Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D and IE 8:‘Internet explorer has stopped working’

Recently I have installed Internet Explorer 8 on the laptop of mine. Well I am getting an error message whenever I launch Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D on the browser that is on Internet Explorer 8. The error message can be stated as follow ‘internet explorer has stopped working’ and simply closes itself. Hence I am unable to use this particular thing. I am not having any idea to solve the matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D and IE 8:‘Internet explorer has stopped working’

You have not provided much regarding your problem hence I am posting below certain question which you should give answers of them. So that I can figure why this problem is occurring on your system.
    • Let me know whether you are using Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D as an application installed on your computer or using the same online?
    • When exactly this problem is happening? When installing the software or running this particular application?
    • Also let me know that this particular application really needs use Internet Explorer?
    • Finally tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours?
    Answer the above question as soon as possible.

I assume that you are using Ikea Kitchen Planner 3D as application on your computer. Well I am suggesting that you should try to run this particular application by using program compatibility in Windows 7. This means we are trying to run some program on the older version of the Windows based operating system. To run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter you have to use the following instruction.
    • You have to click on the start button and go for Control Panel.
    • Now click on Program and simply click on Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
    • Troubleshooter will launch on the screen you have to perform according to instruction fired by the Troubleshooter.

You can use the following instruction if you are using Kitchen Planner 3D through website. In this particular work around we are trying to use this particular application in to Compatibility View and see what happens
    • You have to run Internet Explorer if it is already closed.
    • Now click on Tools and go for Compatibility View.
    • In Compatibility View is not enabled then click on Compatibility View Settings.
    • You have to add the name of the website which was causing problem under Add this website dialog box and click on add after adding the website.
    • Now close the Internet Explorer and restart the same.
    • Now browse for the website which is causing problem and see what happens.

Well I recommend that you should try to visit the website by using Safe Mode with Networking. In order to run your computer in safe mode you can use the following instruction
    • You have to restart your computer and press F8 from the keyboard.
    • It will redirect you to Advanced Boot Option screen where you have to select Safe mode with Networking using arrow key and press enter.
    • Now your computer will boot in to safe mode. You have to launch Internet Explorer and browse to the website and see what happens.