Thread: Negative points about Google SEO

Negative points about Google SEO

Since you members must having good knowledge about the SEO, I thought to post my query here. I want to know some negative points about Google SEO. Many times I have observed that you can no longer come out first in Google results.. I don't know the reason behind this, but it happens. I think that Google might have changed some rules. I am requesting members (having knowledge about Google SEO) to share some points with me.

Re: Negative points about Google SEO

At least not for the results involving a brand name or the name of a top website. In such cases even the second, third and fourth place could be taken. Seriously, the SEO as we know it has changed and there are new rules. Especially for the first page of results. What I can do is go on the front page, but a bit more confined positions. And yes, you go first in the results but only those searches that do not include the name of a trademark or official website.

I think that you should have an idea about algorithm to the first results. Google always has organized the pages according to the occurrence or recurrence of a keyword in each site. Then came some special sites like Wikipedia, Youtube, Yahoo Answers and others who earned preferential sites to conduct certain searches. Now Google has decided to speak fully and give total preference to the "owners of the searches". And who are the owners of the searches? ... Wonder. Say someone looking for information on Apple products company, who was the owner of that search? Of course, the owner would be Apple.

Yeah, I completely agree with the "Wilbur". And if you search on microsoft drivers? Well, obviously the owner of the search would be Microsoft. Thus we come to the conclusion that the owners of the research about products, are the same companies that sell them. So to find the name of a brand or company, we will get several results coming from the official website of the enterprise. The same happens when the search is included in the domain name of a popular web site, we show several results specifically sought on this website. For example if you search cats youtube, we see that the results belong to the first 6 videos on Youtube.

For what concerns completely and utterly, this leaves many SEOs out of date because they cannot do anything about it. No longer a question of optimizing the content, or to get links, simply at the top preference is for the official site, period. Imagine if you previously had to compete with AdWords ads on top of the search will now have to fight for fifth or sixth being the most optimized for a keyword. And while this applies only when you include the brand name or domain, it is clear that total control is no longer in the hands of the SEOs. Each of these special words that trigger this new algorithm is called entity name. And each entity name is associated with one or more officers of the company sites. For example, the word apple is associated with the apple.com site and find the subdomains where the desired information.

Now, seeing the positive side for users, this will allow access to much more accurate results when searching for information about products or specific companies, putting things very difficult when we want to get into that land. And if you really believe that SEO is not dead because even the old can be positioned for certain searches, as there is nothing left to wait because the search engine Google is becoming far more unpredictable, with all this constant change, where the update is become so important to include results of Twitter on the front page. But the truth is that if you do not go into shock it did not notice all the tricks that Google is waiting just around the corner.

creaigdenn Guest

These something new but informative points for me. I am really impressed the way you explained. I noticed these. This information may be useful for me. I am really unknown from these facts.