Thread: Bad Request with Opera

Bad Request with Opera

I like to use the Opera Browser because it provides good speed as compared with the other browsers available on the internet. I have installed that in my computer and that was working great for till last Friday but suddenly it stated showing me some problems. When I click on some of the link then instead of showing that page, it just shows me the blank page with the message “Bad Request (Invalid Header Name)". I am not able to access many of the websites. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and any way that can be applied to it to solve the problem? I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: Bad Request with Opera

I have seen many of the time that this happens with the opera. I have one solution for this but not sure that this is going to help you for sure. But there is no problem to try that once and see if that can solve the problem for you. It can be the problem with the turbo in the opera that is opera proxy > oper-mini.net. When you see that this message is coming then you will have to switch turbo off and after that again try to load the page. This will surely work fine for you. Thank you.

I would like to tell you that Opera turbo utilizes oper-mini.net like a proxy server in place of your Internet Service Providers server. In dissimilar parts of the world as well as depending on some protocols similar to isp firewalls etc. it might not function. In a few places it works 100 % of the time. There are a bundle of variables concerned and it is not just an issue sort of thing. In additional words it might be your country otherwise ISP which causes it to be unsuccessful.

Because Turbo makes use of the Opera proxy servers so there is a group of handing-off as well as additional routing of data packets mixed up, and compression for the graphics images (that is the genuine speed-up element concerned, despite the additional packet handling), when evaluated to normal "direct" browsing. In utilizing Turbo, your browser have to send its page-requests toward Opera's servers within Europe, that in turn (assume they are not caching the mainly used web pages nearby on those servers), requests page from the besieged website; that site then sends its packets toward Opera's servers that reconstruct them and carry out some probable density previous to routing fresh packets on the your browser intended for re-assembly hooked on the viewed website page lying on your display. In the route of all this, if some fraction of a page are infertile by whatsoever means for whatsoever cause along the method. If the gap happens to match with a practical, interactive fraction of the page required to perform a few activity then that activity (as well as the page) breaks in a few manner. Whilst a main speed development can be gained with Turbo on unhurried network links, the difficulty of the data handling is better, a lot additional equipment and routing trail are concerned, and a lot more chance might live for awful things to occur to superior data.

I think that the problem is with the installed browser in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting this problem. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the existing the Opera from your computer and then install that once again to see if the issue happens again or not. The best way to do that is to download the new setup for opera from internet and then install that from the fresh setup. This is the best way to do that and there are more chances that this will solve the problem for you.