Thread: Cannot send a web link by email with Firefox

Cannot send a web link by email with Firefox

Hi all, I have installed the Firefox in my computer. This is working great in browsing the internet. There is only one problem that I am getting with it. I am not able to send link with the emails. Whenever I try to do that then the link becomes normal text and not the hyper link. I have tried to send them many times and all the times it is showing me the same thing. This is very strange because there is no problem if I send the same link with the help of the Internet Explorer. Please tell me that why that is showing me this strange behavior. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Cannot send a web link by email with Firefox

I think that the installed Firefox in your computer is corrupted or some of the files min that may be missing and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the currently installed browser form your computer and then install them again. The best way to install that is to download the new copy of the setup from internet and then install that from the newly downloaded setup. I am saying this to you because if the problem is with the setup copy then this will avoid any such issue. I hope that this will help you.

I don’t know that what the exact problem with that is but if you want to confirm that by using the basic HTML format of the email. So in the place of using the standard one, use the Basic HTML view and then send email to anyone having the link in the mail body. I hope that this will send the email properly with the proper link. If that is also not helping you than the only option left for you is to install the Firefox once again.

It can also be problem because of the virus attack on your computer. Your computer may be affected by the virus and it may have interfering the processing of the browser that you are using. You should install some good antivirus in your computer and then scan the entire computer with the help of that. Before scanning the computer, you should make sure that the antivirus you have is updated. If that is not updated then you will have to update that first. Clean all the files that it detects as the infected files. If that is not able to clean that then you can try to delete that but make sure that it is not the system file.

Thank you so much for your quick replies for this. I have done the reinstallation of the browser and that solves the issue for me. Now there is no problem in sending any link via email. They all are going well. So I would like to recommend all the other people who are having the same issue to do the same and I wish that this will do the same for you. Anyway, thank you so much for again for your replies.