Thread: Error message "video unavailable” on facebook using Internet Explorer 9

Error message "video unavailable” on facebook using Internet Explorer 9

At what time I would like to watch several video on facebook utilizing internet explorer 9, I have findthis message:" this video has either taken out from facebook or is not able to be seen because of privacy settings" however I am able to read the similar facebook's video on firefox 3.6 on the same computer! I have Internet Explorer 9 in my Windows 7 Version of system. So please suggest some solution to this issue.

Re: Error message "video unavailable” on facebook using Internet Explorer 9

First of tell me which version of Adobe flash player you are utilizing with the browser? The plug in may be lost in the browser, where you attempted to access the Facebook. If your system is 64-bit system structural design afterward you have to confident that there is no plug in for the 64-bit operating system in Internet Explorer 9, you be able to utilize it in the 32-bit operating system. I would like to make out from you is this issue is simply happens in the multiple utilize or any single process?

You have to confirm that the safety characteristic or settings is allowed to watch the video or also stream. Do not install some add-on to the browser, for the reason that there are a few add-ons which are may reason for the issue to access any web-site. The firewall setting is too utilized to permit the vision the video from any web-site, make sure the setting of that, whatever may the windows firewall or the any third party Antivirus.

After trying above solution if your problem is not solved and it is still persist then you have to attempt to solve this using Compatibility View while utilizing Facebook to vision videos as well as avoid rendering issues. For that you have to go to the page that you have mentioned in the question. After that press the broken page image that is beside the refresh as well as stop image in the Address bar. I Hope this will help you.