Thread: Internet Explorer 8: Usernames and passwords repeatedly purged after installing Windows 7

Internet Explorer 8: Usernames and passwords repeatedly purged after installing Windows 7

I have windows XP in my system but recently I am moving to Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 from windows XP/IE8, I locate that each few weeks my saved usernames on forums and other sites (for example banking) are purged as well as I have to re-enter them. I am not confident what the culprit is. I have the similar AV - kaspersky - on all my PCs and this merely happens on Windows 7.

Re: Internet Explorer 8: Usernames and passwords repeatedly purged after installing Windows 7

Sometimes bank website does not permit you to save the username as well as password because of security reason. I would advise you to modify the settings for that you have to first of all go to Internet explorer over there you have to press on Tool after that in internet options you have to press on content tab and then in auto complete press on settings then unmark the field beside Ask me before saving passwords.

Re: Internet Explorer 8: Usernames and passwords repeatedly purged after installing Windows 7

Does it appear like the entire your cookies are erased at the similar time or is that that a few occur this week as well as others the next? The cause I inquire is for the reason that cookies are able to be coded to have a lifespan which finally expires plus the cookie is no longer allowed by the website. Another option is that you require adding the website to the permit list in Privacy. You can perform this by:
    • go to Internet Explorer
    • Press Tools
    • Press Internet Options
    • Press the Privacy tab
    • Press Sites
    • Then you have to Type the address of the website
    • Press Allow
    • Press OK

Hope that assists look ahead to hearing back from you.

if you never got solution to your problem after trying above solution then You be able to as well attempt to click windows + R. after that Type control user passwords. Then press on manage your credentials in the direction of left pane. In windows credentials you have to press on Add a Windows credential. After doing all this things you have to enter the information in addition to apply the settings.