Thread: Internet Explorer 8 logs me out of Web Pages

Internet Explorer 8 logs me out of Web Pages

On web pages that need logins, I constantly arrange them to stay me logged in indefinitely. Internet Explorer 8 makes a decision for me that I require to be logged out as well as it is very irritating. These are not sites that include sensitive information. As well as too many things. I would like Internet Explorer 8 to perform as I inform it, not decide for me what it likes. Any help.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 logs me out of Web Pages

Have you gone during the solving steps given in Why Won’t Internet Explorer 8 Remember Login Info? This will confirm your AutoComplete functions are functioning, which be able to build logging in an easier task.

In addition take a look at the block/permit list for Cookie handling:
    • go to Internet Explorer
    • Press Tools
    • Press Internet Options
    • Press the Privacy tab
    • Press Sites
    • insert the address of the website you would like to keep the cookie of
    • Press Allow
    • Press OK

With that said, it is becoming more accepted for websites to make a time limit into the cookie that is left on your PC. Hope that assists.

Hey here is similar kind of issue. Can anybody inform me why a few websites will not let you out. I press back as well as back and it still will not let me out. Is there a method to block this or any method to get out with no losing where i was before? The position bar in Netscape does not log all over the place i have been as well as i do not recognize why, so this is mainly irritating. Thanks.

Well a few links you press lead to web pages that send you to another site instantly. So while you press back it just gets you to the redirection page which after that gets you to the page you are attempting to find out of, it is very irritating indeed. At times if you press back two times fast sufficient you be able to find out the cycle. I recognize in Internet Explorer the back key has a pull down menu displaying the last several web pages visited as well as this will permit you to get past the redirection page too, I do not identify regarding netscape.

You have to hold the Back (or Forward) key(s) down till you observe a list of sites you have visited. Just omit to one or more sites to find away from those sites that redirect. You can right select the back button to get a list of your last visited pages with the most recent being at the apex. Merely click from there to go straight back to that page. This information will help you.