Thread: Unable to right click in Internet Explorer 8

Unable to right click in Internet Explorer 8

I just purchased my new laptop with Windows 7 on it, as well as Internet Explorer 8.0, in addition to I just realized that I am not able to highlight as well as copy any text or right press plus save an image, it does not even let you press on the word copy. So if anyone can help me to solve my problem then please. I am really getting frustrated. Any assist would be very much respected.....thanks

Re: Unable to right click in Internet Explorer 8

A lot of websites block texts as well as images on their sites. Blocking text as well as images on a site indicates they are not permitting public to either copy some part of text from their web pages or save some images from their website. Mostly sites do not require their stuffs getting published elsewhere. You may as well verify with another browser as well as verify if the problem repeats or not.

You may arrange Internet Explorer settings in addition to make sure if that solves the problem. By resetting Internet Explorer settings, you go back your Internet Explorer to the situation it was in while it was primary installed on your PC. This is helpful for solving issues that might be happened by settings that were altered after installation. While you delete private settings, a few WebPages that rely on earlier stored cookies, form data, passwords, or before installed browser add-ons might not effort properly. Rearranging Internet Explorer to its default settings does not delete your favorites, feeds, Web Slices, as well as a few other modified settings.

If resetting Internet Explorer does not resolve the problem, you may uninstall Internet Explorer 8 (IE8). To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, you have to close the entire programs. Then press Start, and afterward press Control Panel. In Programs, press Uninstall a program. Then In the tasks pane, select Turn Windows characteristics on or off. Then In the list of windows characteristics, clean the check field close to Internet Explorer 8. You get a caution message in a pop-up window. Then you have to press yes.