Thread: Red X showed for .png images in internet explorer 8

Red X showed for .png images in internet explorer 8

Hey I have windows Vista operating system in my asus laptop. As well as I have internet Explorer 8. While I go to a Web page, the .PNG images in that page may not be showed. In its place, a red X, or a placeholder, may come into view in position of the images. Though, the entire other image file types may show properly in Internet Explorer 8. If I browse by means of Google rather than Internet Explorer 8 the entire the images are showed as well as NO Red X?

Re: Red X showed for .png images in internet explorer 8

This issue may be observed after installing a third-party app, which may have changed the file class in addition to MIME settings for the PNG file type. To solve the issue you have to Download PNG_Fix.zip in addition to save PNG_Fix.zip to the Desktop. After that Unzip as well as extract the 2 files pngasso_xp.reg as well as pngasso_vista.reg to the system. If you are utilizing Windows Vista, you have to right-press pngasso_vista.reg in addition to select Merge. Press Yes to verify the merge process. In addition, in Windows Vista, you will have to press Continue at what time you observe the User Account Control elevation dialog field.

you have to go to website where the PNG images do not show you have to click F12 to show the Developer Tool, at the top of the tool the document Mode be supposed to be Internet Explorer 8 as well as the Compatibility View key be supposed to be clean. On the other hand open enhanceie site as well as check your browser userAgent string (detail that is sent to web sites which informs the site what browser you are utilizing). If your browsers userAgent string is sullied after that the web site may not be utilizing the accurate way to show png images.

From my opinion you have to rearrange internet Explorer settings to see that if you get solve your issue after doing this. Keep this thing in mind that resetting Internet Explorer settings will rearrange the entire user-defined settings containing those arrange by installed extensions, toolbars as well as other add-ons to Internet Explorer Defaults. This includes the entire Security, Privacy plus Zone settings. In addition this will clean browsing history, delete the complete temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data plus particularly the complete stored passwords.

From my opinion you have to make a new test user account in addition to make sure if the problem continue. If the problem does not continue in the new user account, you have to copy data from a sullied user profile to a latest profile. you have to Generate a fresh user profile on the domain PC after that you have to Generate a fresh user profile on the workgroup PC after doing all this things you have to Copy files to the fresh user profile. Please let me know if you get solve your issue.