Thread: Getting Html parsing error kb927917 in internet explorer 8

Getting Html parsing error kb927917 in internet explorer 8

I have windows vista operating system and internet explorer 8. In ebay on definite pages I obtain an error on the page in the minor status bar. The page will be empty. While I press on the error I find the message html parsing error kb927917. I attempted disabling the script as well as the troublesome page did show however I could not utilize my ebay with the scripts disabled. This has now occurred while I upgraded to internet explorer 8 following reloading windows vista on my PC. In the past I have utilized internet explorer 8 by means of this operating system as well as had no issues.

Re: Getting Html parsing error kb927917 in internet explorer 8

I would advise you to run the website in Compatibility mode as well as make sure whether you are capable to go to the website. To turn Compatibility View on or off, you have to press the Compatibility vision key that is near the address bar, or put in the website to the Compatibility list. To include the website in compatibility catalog you have to go to Internet Explorer by pressing the Start key. In the search field, you have to write Internet Explorer, plus after that, in the list of results, press Internet Explorer. Then you have to press the Tools key, as well as after that press Compatibility View.

In general, you will have a block type <script type="text/javascript"> situated someplace inside the body of the page. If your script attempted to insert a few things to a page element that was not the father of the script block, after that you find this type of analysis error. You have to take out the JavaScript script block to accurate the first site does not load issue, after that resolve the issue, observe which part of the javascript is attempting to operate the page elements .

You are changing document at what time it is being loaded (while browser has not seen closing tag for this element). This cause’s very difficult position in the parser as well as in Internet Explorer it is not permitted. The answer is to adjust another element that is previous in the document as well as has been loaded entirely (where browser previously saw closing tag for it).

Arrange the Active Scripting to Disabled while you view an affected site in which the site loads. This setting affects the entire the sites in the zone as well as be supposed to be arrange back to Enabled while you browse other sites. Resolve what zone the site is loaded in through viewing the lower-right part of the Status Bar. You have to Press Internet Options on the Tools menu. Then On the Security tab, choose the zone the site loads. Then go down to the Scripting part, as well as arrange the Active Scripting to Disabled scripts or to prompts user to run or not to run scripts. Then press OK.