Thread: Turn off the tab stacking in Opera 11

Turn off the tab stacking in Opera 11

Hi all, I have installed the Opera 11 on my computer and that is having the auto stacking turned on. I don’t like this feature and that is the reason that I wish to disable that. My problem is that, I don’t know that how can I disable this. So, I am leaving this thread over here so that I can get some idea that how this can be disabled. If you have any ideas that how can I do that then please let me know about this. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Turn off the tab stacking in Opera 11

I don’t know the way to do that in the Opera 11 but if you want to disable the tab stacking then you will have to switch to the Opera version 10.63. According to me. This is the only way to get rid of that. Other than this, you can also make use of the Opera 10.70 if you are having the setup for that. You can also hide the tab bar and at the place of that, you can make use of the Windows panel. This is the only suggestion that I can give you right now. I hope that this will help you in any manner.

I only contain around ten tabs open at present within Opera 11 but on Opera 10.62 that I also contain running (Avira do not function with version 11 therefore I must have an additional Opera version running every the time since I spend a lot of time serving in Avira) I have around 80 tabs open as well as generally I contain as a minimum 50 tabs open at every times. So, if this stacking crap is going to begin happening if I run many tabs, well then I should acquire rid of Opera 11. apart from for this awful stacking characteristic, I actually like version 11 as it is greatly faster as compared to version 10.62 and has the skill to stop individual plugins in its place of being forced to immobilize all plugins since I do on 10.62 and a few additional very good features. So, I do not desire to acquire rid of it. But if tabs are going to accident stack when I contain a group open then I would not make use of it.

I think that the best way to get the answer for this is to contact the opera support and they will tell you the exact way to do that. They know all the functionality of this and all the possible settings that can be done with this. So according to me, this will be the best and the safest way to get the answer. Additionally, I wish that someone over here will come up with the solution for this. Thank you.