Thread: Neither getting Silverlight client nor Bing Toolbar in IE9 Beta x64

Neither getting Silverlight client nor Bing Toolbar in IE9 Beta x64

When I was making use of the internet explorer 8 so at that time I do not have any issue in this but the time when I install the internet explorer 9 beta so in this I have seen that I am Neither getting Silverlight client nor Bing Toolbar in this. So related to this I just want to know here that Any expected date to have supported versions for IE9?Or if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please try to post your replies as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to tank you guys in advance.

Re: Neither getting Silverlight client nor Bing Toolbar in IE9 Beta x64

After reading this it looks like that the Bing Toolbar is not obtainable in the "add-ons" list for IE9 Beta x64. And I think in a same way for the silver light also. Actually when I run the x86 version of IE9so whatever problem you are facing currently I am also facing the same On the other hand, I am not able to see any for the x64 version of IE9. And I am also not able to find any x64 version of both to be installed. So this what my condition.

Here actually I want to know that what is the correct matter through which you are going I mean with Bing toolbar and Silverlight installation. It looks like that Bing toolbar is obtainable inbuilt along with Internet Explorer 9 Beta. You are able to choose the Bing toolbar through the toolbar options and make use of it. Also Silverlight does gets installed and working correctly along with IE 9 Beta.

After looking a lot for this I have found that Flash player in to the 64 bit plugin really works great in to the internet explorer 9. And this same for the java 64 BIT plugin. But the minus point is that only the silverlight does not work in to this INTERNET EXPLORER 64 BIT. But others are working very well in to the 64 bit versions. So this is what I know about it and I hope that this information will help you. So if you want then you can go for this. So if you want then you can go for this.

I newly downloaded IE9 "Beta", along with the downloaded messenger "Beta". But I really akin to messenger, and with IE9 it is quite good, I got flash player to run this on to the both 32 &64-bit versions. And for me this is a big step so far that I am able to see from vista for I upgraded from there along with a clean install to windows 7 home premium.* And after that in this Adobe will tach you that to which you have to follow and what not. I can't be at all upset through how Microsoft is trying and reaching the demands that a number of like us have. In my opinion, if you do not like it go to the 32-bit version, it will work, but it is good to see that they are* stepping up to take on the challenge, and for that* I like!*