Thread: Unable to see toolbar and back/forward button and IE 8 was automatically updated

Unable to see toolbar and back/forward button and IE 8 was automatically updated

I do not know how to fix this problem. So if you guys have any suggestion regarding thi then please try to help me as soon as it is possible. Actually the matter is that I am not able to see toolbar nor the back/forward button nor file, edit, view, favorites, help now that IE 8 was automatically updated. So what I have to do in order to get rid from this. I have also ran the system restore but it also not able to do anything in this. To fix this I have reinstall the IE 8 but nothing seems to work in my case. Please help me I will be thankful for this.

re: Unable to see toolbar and back/forward button and IE 8 was automatically updated

I think this kind of issues is happening because of the problems that can occur during the installation of Internet Explorer 8. So in order to fix this you have to uninstall the Internet Explorer 8 update asnd install the internet explorer 7
    • First thing which you have to do is close all programs
    • After that you just click Start
    • After this you just Click Control Panel
    • And then click Add or Remove Programs
    • Click Windows IE 8
    • Click Remove
    • Follow the instructions of the uninstall wizard
    • And in last you have to restart your computer in last

Once you have restarted, you will have IE 7 back again.

re: Unable to see toolbar and back/forward button and IE 8 was automatically updated

Through this also you will be able to fix your matter. In this you will require to restart your computer into a clean boot. This will stop any third party programs to interfering with the installation. At that time you have to follow this:
    • First you press the Windows key + R
    • After this you have to type msconfig into the Open: field
    • Then you have to click OK
    • Then click Services tab
    • Then you just make sure the Hide all Microsoft services box
    • Click Disable all
    • Click OK
    • Click Restart Now

I have one solution related to this but I am not sure on this whether this will help you or not but it works in my case. So it is up to you. But I will suggest you to try this once. I have got an alternate answer to the missing Menu bar problem by trial & error. To fix this you have to only CLICK INTERNET EXPLORER, RIGHT-CLICK SAFETY home page. And after this you just CLICK MENU BAR. So you just try this I am sure that this will help you.

Re: Unable to see toolbar and back/forward button and IE 8 was automatically updated

I am also going through the same problem, but I am not able to uninstall Internet Explorer 8?* Actually at the time of uninstalling I get "Copy Errors" such as unable to copy the file ieeula.chm. And in this I am not able to copy the file iesupp.chm. Also in this I cannot copy the file iexplore.chm. And the last thing is that unable to copy the file html.iec. And the last file ieencode.dll000 on Windows NT Service Pack and then uninstall getting canceled! Then my system does not let me to obtain onto the Internet and regarding this when I have to restore my system to an earlier date which means that I have to do it in to the SAFE MODE or it will not able to restore at all.* So related to this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.