Thread: When clicking F11 button the top toolbars remain on the screen

When clicking F11 button the top toolbars remain on the screen

First of all I want to tell you that I am new. I do not know anything about laptop. I am using Internet Explorer 8 as well as windows 7 and I have unmistakably made something without recognizing it! I am not able to (even clicking F11 button) get a complete screen - the top toolbars stay in screen. What have I done as well as how do I solve it! So please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: When clicking F11 button the top toolbars remain on the screen

If you are utilizing a laptop it may be situated elsewhere on the laptop keyboard, however it be supposed to absolutely be called as well as labeled as 'F Lock'... it depends elder keyboards as well as laptops may not have it. A 'window' by means of a Min, Normal, as well as Close keys (looks like [_] [[]] [X]) on the top right hand side.... this is a maximized window... somewhat different to an occupied Screen IE mode window... Just presses the 'Normal' [[]] key... you are supposed to observe the window get smaller in size as well as borders show around the exterior of the window... If it does not get smaller in size, right press on the top of the window as well as choose Resize from the context menu... utilize the arrow keys to resize the window... while you have completed resizing it select Enter. After that instantly close the Window.... IE will keep in mind the size as well as situation of the last IE Window that you closed.

A Window without toolbar or title bar at the apex of the screen. This is IE's complete Screen Mode. Generally you just select F11 to toggle in as well as out of this manner; however you may have completed something to disable this key mixture as well as have auto-hide turned on. click alt+space bar.... you be supposed to observe a menu show in the top left side of your screen... as still holding down the alt+space bar, click the h key.... this will switch off the auto hide task... you be supposed to observe the IE Toolbar with keys on the top now, however the screen will still be complete Screen.

You have click Alt-Space. If you observe a menu item after that labeled Auto-Hide which is unmarked, it would mean that you were in complete screen mode by means of its common Auto-Hide function disabled. Consequently if you required staying in complete screen mode as well as not have any toolbars in any way displaying you would afterward click h to make sure that menu item as well as make the complete screen mode window toolbars auto-hide.

It observes a menu item labeled Auto-Hide it would indicate that you are not in complete screen mode. If clicking F11 does not it effort that may mean that you previously have another IE window in complete screen mode. After that you would have to locate that window, clasp it out of complete screen mode, after that go back plus locate your initial window, in addition to toggle it into complete screen mode. IE is not recognized for its terrific usability, particularly while it comes to complete screen mode; so, we have to learn the entire its quirks as well as exploit them to perform what we would like.

First thanks for your reply. I did the actions recommended, however to no avail mate! Clicked Alt-space, no reference to "Auto-hide". This be supposed to mean that not in Fullscreen mode - yes? While I click"F11" the simply thing that occurs is the very top line withdraw (the toolbars all remain. This is irritating as it minimizes the view of pictures, etc. It does not alter even while I shut the whole thing down, disconnect as well as then start up again - so, as much as I am aware, no other Internet Explorer window be able to be open (however after that i do know idly squat regarding this all!)