Thread: While accessing sites like Farmville Prompted to download/install Adobe Flash Player

While accessing sites like Farmville Prompted to download/install Adobe Flash Player

When utilizing Internet Explorer 8 to access definite sites like Farmville site, I am advised I require downloading the most up-to-date Adobe Flash Player. I did that, as well as installed the ActiveX control at which time prompted, however still I am getting this error. I attempted to downgrade to Internet Explorer7, however that did not solve the problem so I upgraded back to Internet Explorer 8 as well as still have the issue. so please help me to solve this.

Re: While accessing sites like Farmville Prompted to download/install Adobe Flash Player

If the online installation of the Flash Player is not successful you might attempt manually uninstalling it in addition to after that manually installing it. To do so you have to download the following 2 files in addition to save them to your computer:
    Uninstallation

Installation
    Then you have to cut off from the Internet as well as temporarily disable any Real-Time Security Application working in the background on your system. Then you have to run the Uninstaller file from the PC to entirely take out the Flash then Player from your computer. Then Run the Installer file from the PC to reinstall the most up-to-date edition of the Flash Player. Then you have to analysis installation.

Re: While accessing sites like Farmville Prompted to download/install Adobe Flash Player

You have to confirm internet explorer security as well as activex settings. Confirm that Internet Explorer safety is place to the Medium: Default level, which permits seeing ActiveX controls. On the other hand, configure the Custom level to see ActiveX controls for that you have to choose the Security tab and then choose the Custom Level while going to Internet Options. Then you have to locate the part "ActiveX controls as well as plug-ins”. Position Download Signed ActiveX Controls to encounter. Set Run ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins to encounter

You have to make sure that JavaScript is making enabled. Your operating system as well as browser sustains Flash Player. You have received any ActiveX or Add-on cautions. You allow short-term installation of the Adobe Download Manager. You have momentarily switched off virus detection as well as Internet utilities .You has checked Pop-up as well as ad blocker software that aims Flash content. You have enough user permissions to install ActiveX controls or plug-ins.