Thread: Getting half size windows of Internet Explorer 8

Getting half size windows of Internet Explorer 8

Currently I am making use of the windows vista operating system. But in this I have an issue and I am not able to fix this so related to that I need your help guys. Actually since installing Internet Explorer 8, any time when I make use of the internet so at that time when I click a link to open a new window it only opens half size. I know that it is not a big issue to fix this I have to just maximize this. But it is annoying and I am not able to find a way to rectify this. If you have any suggestion on this then please help me.

re: Getting half size windows of Internet Explorer 8

You just follow this I am sure that this solution will help you in order to get rid from this issue. First thing which you have to do is open you internet explorer and click a link that opens a new IE window that is small. After that you just leave this open and close all the other IE Windows. When you have only one so you just resize this dragging the edges to nearly full screen and ya keep that in mind that you do not have to maximize. Close the final, resized IE window and you should be all set.

Hey I have also one solution regarding this and I am sure that this will help you. So do not worry regarding this you have to only follow this. First you just resize your window to your preference after this you have to hit the f11. In this you have to hold down control key while closing that window. So after that in the future windows will open to the resized window setting. And the last thing which you have to keep in mind that you have to hit f11 once more while shutting down your computer.

Thanks for your solution buddy but the issue is I am still facing the same matter after trying the suggestion which you have given over here. The method which you have introduced over here it is not able to fix my issue. Actually when I try to press the whole page expands so I do not have a header or footer and if I press F11 once more so at that time it goes back to half size window. So now after this you have any suggestion regarding this then please help me.

Whatever I know related to this I am just trying to tell you over here and I hope that this will help you. Actually No-charge support for IE 8 installation, set-up and usage (only) is obtainable through the phone based on your locale. Users must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a non-domain environment. And related to this if you need more information then you can visit this site And if you are looking for the internet explorer 8 Support page then you just click over here.