Thread: Bing Bar keeps going blank in internet explorer 8

Bing Bar keeps going blank in internet explorer 8

I have to log out in addition to back in once more to restore the Bing Bar. It will effort for a while however for no apparent cause after opening as well as closing internet explorer 8 a few times it will display as blank, the space is kept for the Bing Bar however stays blank till I reboot or log off as well as on. I have uninstalled as well as reinstalled, utilizing UK, US as well as Canadian editions of Bing Bar however get the similar issue. I am using windows 7 and internet explorer 8.

Re: Bing Bar keeps going blank in internet explorer 8

If you have reinstalled Bing Bar, uninstall it and after that reboot. Then you have to Reset Internet Explorer 8 32-bit and then reboot again. Then you have to Reinstall Bing Bar again, reboot and test. If the behavior continues, you have to go to Internet Explorer 8. Then you have to Highlight/choose the entire of the red text at the top of the page as well as duplicate it to your clipboard. (As well scroll down to observe if a problem has been detected as well as a probable solution accessible).

You have to Download the Norton Removal Tool, and then save it to your desktop. Then you have to close the entire open applications. Right-press on the OneCare cleanup utility (OneCareCleanUp.exe) as well as choose Run as Administrator to run the utility. You do not have to TOUCH your keyboard until the run finish, after that you have to reboot. Then Right-press on the file you saved as well as choose Run as Administrator to run the utility. Then you have to Open Internet Explorer 8 32-bit (only) and run the Fix It in DEFAULT as well as after that aggressive mode. After that you have to Reboot again and check.

You have to remove Bing toolbar. It is supposed to be in your Add/Remove programs however if it is not, you are utilizing Internet Explorer 8 as well as go from there so we are able to in any case disable it. You have to make Enable Internet Explorer 8's toolbar. To perform that, right press on Internet Explorer 8's toolbar in addition to enable 'Menu Bar'. Then you have to open the 'Tools' menu as well as choose 'Manage Add-ons'. Then you have to choose/Hightlight BING Tool bar in addition to press on 'Disable', in the lower right. Then you have to close, and after that start IE8 again as well as you be supposed to be all set.

I am working on Windows 7 which was a Vista upgrade, not a clear install. The OneCare had not finished while I loaded MSE, however I did uninstall OneCare previous to loading MSE.I just attempted the OneCare cleanup utility link you sent, save for a dialog box inform me I require to be an administrator (I am) to run it, as well as I could not go on. I consider a trial edition of Norton was pre-installed, however I uninstalled it instantly.