Thread: Netflix Error N8001 while playing a Netflix movie

Netflix Error N8001 while playing a Netflix movie

I have Windows Vista as well as I am running Internet Explorer 9 Beta. Just newly when I attempted to watch a movie on Netflix, it attempted to load as well as after that stopped plus said, Player Error- error code N8001. Close your browser as well as attempt again. I called Netflix with they gave me a fix to attempt, which did not effort. I have watched movies on Netflix earlier without issues so please help me.

Re: Netflix Error N8001 while playing a Netflix movie

If you find N8001 error while watching streaming movie from Netflix, there is a simpler resolution. You just have to Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight and then you had to attempt playing netflix streaming movie, it will mechanically install Silverlight. I had this problem and I solved it by doing these instructions from Netflix consumer support. So you have to do this once to get out from your problem.

If you still have issue with netflix streaming, you have to attempt adding *.netflix as a trusted site in tools and then Internet options after that Security. This will help you.The 2105 error is occurred from the Silverlight add-on being utilized through Internet Explorer. And Silverlight has its own community to solve issues as well as errors that is able to take place. this information will help you to get closer to your solution.

I have windows vista 64 as well as had the similar issue. I taken out silverlight in addition to rebooted the computer. I as well observed on my computer. I do not recognize why however accurate it. Following reboot you have to reload silverlight from Microsoft website as well as after that install. After installation your computer started. I go back to netflix as well as it effort. Try this out this may solve your issue. The error code I was receiving was n8001