Thread: Internet explorer Restore Error on a Website

Internet explorer Restore Error on a Website

hey I am facing website restore error at the time I am attempting to log into my internet connections login page by means of Internet Explorer not able to open a single page it stops functioning entirely .I am really getting frustrated and I want to solve this issue as soon as possible so please help me out. I am using windows 7 operating system on my asus laptop. So please help me out.

Re: Internet explorer Restore Error on a Website

First of all you have to launch IE 6, and then you have to press on the "Tools" menu showed on the upper left part of the window as well as choose "Internet Options”. Then you have to press the "General" tab, position the "Temporary Internet Files" part, press on the "Delete files" key, as well as choose the "Delete all offline content" text box as well as after that press "OK”. Position the "History" part also showed in the "General" tab part, press the tab that states "Clear History" as well as after that press "Yes" to verify. Then you have to restart your Internet Explorer 6 as well as after that access the website that was providing you an error.

To Restore a Website Error on Internet Explorer 7 You have to go to your Internet Explorer 7 browser, then you have to go to the "Tools" menu on the upper right part of the IE 7 window as well as press on the "Delete Browsing History" alternative. Then Wait for the "Delete Browsing History" box to come out, then choose the check boxes showed beside "Temporary Internet Files," "History," "Form Data" as well as "Cookies" as well as after that press on the "Delete" tab at the bottom of the box. After that you have to shut your Internet Explorer 7, then you have to start it once again and after that go to the website that was showing an error message.

To do the same thing ion IE 8 you have to place the "Tools" menu on the top right corner of the screen in addition to press on it. Choose the "Internet Options" selection as well as press the "Delete" tab showed in the "Browsing History" part. Then you have to Wait for the "Delete Browsing History" window to come out, choose the check boxes subsequently to "Preserve Favorites website data," "Temporary Internet Files," "Cookies," "History," "Form data" as well as InPrivate Filtering data" plus after that press on the "Delete" key showed at the bottom of the window. Then you have to reboot Internet Explorer 8 as well as go to the website that was earlier giving you an error.

You have to Run Internet Explorer in "No Add-Ons" mode. You be able to attempt Internet Explorer with no Add-ons. You have to Run Internet Explorer in "No Add-Ons" mode. For that you have to give Internet Explorer in the Start Search field. Then you have to select Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons). Internet Explorer opens with no add-ons, toolbars, or plug-ins. Then you have to check Internet Explorer to confirm that it works properly. If it workings then you be able to disable add-ons. Utilize the Manage Add-ons tool to resolve which add-on is the reason for the problem.