Thread: How to run ebay's turbo lister 2

How to run ebay's turbo lister 2

Hey friends I need quick help from your side. And the problem is really severe. In this I want to run the ebay's turbo lister 2 but regarding the same I do not have any kind of idea. Currently my operating system is windows 7 and I have internet explorer 8. When I asked this to one of the forums site then they suggest me to make use of the internet explorer 6 or previous than this. But the main problem is that I am not able to install the 6 because of explorer 8, it won't let me. So related to this, what can I do?

Re: How to run ebay's turbo lister 2

I do not know whether Internet explorer 6 support in windows 7 or not but when I was going through the same issue so at that time I have installed the Internet Explorer v5.5. At that time from the Turbo Lister 2 webpage on eBay.com system requirements are scheduled as Windows 2000, XP, or Vista and with that you can make use of the Internet Explorer v5.5. So I have did the same and now I do not have any issue related to this. So regarding this I am sure that you also go for the same it will surely fix your matter also.

Related the same I mean I have searched related to the internet explorer 6 compatibility with the windows 7 so at that time I have found that there is not a way to acquire Internet Explorer 6 to run on Windows 7. Since you have Windows Ultimate you are able to make use of windows XP Mode to open Internet Explorer 6 in a Virtual Windows XP environment on to your system. And ya try to do this only if your hardware is compatible to this. So just go for this I am sure that this will help you. And related to this if you want more information then you just click over here.

I have seen many users are going through the same issue. Related the view which is I am going to give you over here I am not sure on this but I think that this could be one of the reason for happening like this kind of matter. Actually regarding this I think that Turbo Lister 2 is not supported in IE8 and therefore like this is happening in to the windows 7. So to fix this matter you might attempt spoofing IE7 (or IE6) User Agent strings to make a web page or web-based application. So you can go for the same I am sure that this will help you.

Hey friend I just want to thank you over here actually regarding this I do not want to take any kind of risk. So now I have installed the Mozilla firefox in my system. And it is running nicely without any kind of issue. So I think I do not have to make any more changes in this. And I just want to thank you all guys for your replies which you have given over here. And ya I am telling other who are facng this issue they can also go for the same I am sure that this will help those people.