Thread: MSN Money Portfolio

MSN Money Portfolio

I continue receiving a message again just this weekend on MSN Money portfolio as below: Portfolio Manager is occurrence a trouble with the network or online service. Your data cannot be sent or reclaimed. Click OK to revive the page and try again. I've been utilizing this tool for years without any trouble. What's happening? Please if anyone have any information than give me.

Re: MSN Money Portfolio

It's been a week for me and I need information on my stock now. I got in trouble with the IRS a few years ago and do not let it happen again because it has cost me thousands. It was the Chase Bank misinformation that got me into problem with the IRS, other major U.S. corporation such as MSFT. This is just a good time for Microsoft's foot portfolio worldwide during tax season. An ingot of several screws dollars the company's poor American taxpayer once again. I was told to buy a Mac but not because the PC is cheaper. Buy cheaper to get a fantastic, I'll never learn.

The software creator has been notifying monetary institutions and plans to proclaim the move to consumers over the upcoming 24 hours through a posting on its website and a notice in the software. Microsoft plans to discontinue selling Microsoft Money, respected, but not the program's leading individual finance market, CNET News has learned. Even though Microsoft will discontinue selling the product at the last part of June, it is expected that the support in January 20 later than that point, people can still utilize the product, but it will not be able to get mechanical data feeds from their banks, credit card corporations and other financial service providers.

I did not get any notice from MSN. I know I was utilizing the gratis online version, but as a minimum could have sent a warning. Anyway, reading the notice you provide me, should at a standstill be able to recover my stock portfolio, but devoid of the updates. That's all I want is my latest information in my wallet. It will take me forever to go through all my records to create a new wallet. I'll have to make a final statement, which sends an alert saying "I audit again."

Microsoft Money that was suspended was the software that you can buy, not the MSN Money Portfolio Manager, which was recently upgraded to versions that are available currently (as I used to use the online version of MSN Money Deluxe and I portfolio Manager liked that better.) I just started having this same problem again. The last time I had this problem was only in the IE browser, but now it seems that any browser. I hope that MS is doing something in the backend and I sure hope you come back, but for those who do not keep a record of operations in any other format that is not an online vendor, do not blame Microsoft for their tax problems. I prefer to use Excel spreadsheet to keep my own copy of a backup. If someone has a better application to use the statistics provided from MSN Money, such as real-time quotes, ROI and% of overall profitability of a population, then I would be interested in a replacement to avoid this type of interruption, since it seems too often from a reputable company such as multiple sclerosis. I guess that's what we have to take advantage of a free service.

It makes no sense that MSFT has concluded the online Portfolio Manager. Why not leave the link? And, Why not tell us all it would end? Be warned on its website for 2 months that Microsoft Money (the payment software) is going below and meaning that does not mean that the portfolio manager free to go online too. I think they were wrong to website portfolio handler when the software was completed on 1-31-11 money, and currently they are probably functioning feverishly to get a backup. If not back in a few days I'll be forced to re-enter all my transactions securities elsewhere. It seems that Yahoo Finance can be anything I choose. It seems close sufficient to MSN Portfolio Manager which I can utilize. Yahoo is relatively reliable. I realize I probably should not be using a free service to track stock for $ 2. 5 million cash portfolio, but, hey, when I started using my wallet PM only a few thousand dollars. That's how long I've been using. And of course, hurts even more now than they would have had $ 6k in stocks.