Thread: Firefox crashes on certain website

Firefox crashes on certain website

Friends, I am using the Firefox to browse the internet. It is working fine for all the other site except few site and one of them is in.honda.com. Whenever I try to open that site then it just crashes the browser and I cannot click on any of the options. There is only one thing that I can do after that that is opening the task manager and then ending that from there and then start the Firefox again. I have to do that all the times. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can I solve the issue? I will be thankful to all the helpful suggestions.

Re: Firefox crashes on certain website

Looking at the problem it is clear that the browser version that is installed on your computer is damaged due to that, you are facing these problems. All applications have a lot of files that are associated with it. If any of the files that are associated with the application gets corrupted then the application will not work correctly. The only solution to solve the problem is to replace the application files that are corrupt. Uninstall the current version of the browser on the computer and then delete all files and keys associated with the implementation of the computer. Once all traces of the application will reinstall the application and see if it works.

Is there some add-on/application installed in the browser? If yes, then it may be the cause for facing the difficulty. Sometimes add-on/application files are corrupt. If the request / add-on are installed in the browser files are corrupted browser. If this situation occurs then the browser will not work correctly. Open the browser in Safe Mode and then see if the browser is working properly. To open the browser in safe mode, type "firefox.exe / safe mode" in the schedule of implementation. In safe mode all applications and add-on is disabled. Therefore, if the browser works correctly in safe mode, then find and delete the application or supplement that is creating problems.

There are various Internet browsers are accessible online that can be used in place of Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc are some of the browsers that are obtainable and have features more or less the similar like Mozilla. You can download any of the available browsers and then install that on the computer. Once installed, make sure if the browser is working appropriately otherwise not. If the browser works correctly then take out the installation of Mozilla as of the computer. Download the newest version for the browser is obtainable and then reinstalling.

The virus can also be the possibility of behind the problem. Virus is downloaded to your computer while visiting a certain website or downloading some data on your computer. If a virus is downloaded to the computer, which is linked to the application files that are used frequently. Once this occurred then the application will not functions properly. Consequently, analyzing the system by means of an updated antivirus and ensure the entire files which are infected. Repair otherwise quarantine infected files. If the totals of browser files infected are more then you will require installing the browser over again.