Thread: Interactive services Dialog Detection popup message for c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll

Interactive services Dialog Detection popup message for c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll

I newly have been receiving a stable interactive services message stating that a program requires my permission to show a message on my desktop. Provide me 2 choices: read message or display again in some minutes. The program that would likes to display me the message is in C:\windows\system32\IEframe.dll. Should I now disable interactive service totally if both Norton as well as malwarebytes displays nothing incorrect? So please help.

Re: Interactive services Dialog Detection popup message for c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll

From my opinion you have to perform a System Restore before the problem was occurring. To select a System Restore point, From the Desktop you have to press start key then in the search box you have to give “System Restore” in addition to press enter. Once System Restore is open, choose the choice “choose a different restore point” as well as press next. Once on the next screen, choose a restore point to return to when it last worked for you. Once you choose the restore point, press next, after that choose finish, this will begin the restore process. This may get you backup as well as running with no error. If this assists, after that you be able to download the updates manually as well as install one at a time to recognize a probable issue update.

Re: Interactive services Dialog Detection popup message for c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll

If you never get solve your issue after trying above solution then I would suggest you to run a virus scan to confirm that you do not have any viruses, spyware, as well as other malicious software. If you require anti-virus protection, you be able to download Microsoft Security Essentials as well as after that scan your PC. So try to remove virus using one of the best antivirus. This information will help you.

I do have the similar problem with IEFrame.dll as well as Internet Explorer 8. I utilize Windows Vista operating system. However I am actually not confident what to perform. I do not find the path you refer to: start, search field, system restore... in addition, what is the result of doing that on other installed programs? Sorry... this is actually not by knowledge!

I have fixed the driver for the Wireless cell Mouse, as well as now i keep receiving a popup title "interactive Services Dialogue Detection". It states there is a incomplete incompatibility among Windows as well as Internet explorer 10, as well as talks regarding a program path C:\Windows\system32\IEFrame.dll. I am not able appear to solve the issue, or jeep the message from popping up. What can I perform other than delete IE10