Thread: Internet explorer 8: black clock in bottom left corner

Internet explorer 8: black clock in bottom left corner

I am facing very peculiar type of problem in my internet explorer 8 64 bit web browser, this running in windows vista 64 bit system architecture. I am having an acer aspire notebook; the system was running fine with almost all of its features and the installed applications. Though I basically use the internet connection at my system for this I installed the IE browser. but from the last kmo0rning whenever I open the browser there is a black clock is appeared into the bottom left corner of the browser window, and at that time if the internet is connected, then after appearing the clock the first the browser will shuts down automatically and along with this also the internet will disconnects. This is the first time I am facing as long as I did not heard about this type of problem. I can’t understand what should I do now to resolve this problem, any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Internet explorer 8: black clock in bottom left corner

As per my knowledge this is not an Internet Explorer or Windows problem, start the browser in without add-ons from start menu and then proceed from system tool under accessories. Look for the problem that you faced earlier, whether this is also occurring there or not. Type and insert msconfig into search command panel into start menu and press ENTER. From there remove the non Microsoft entries those are applied or installed into the browser. Restart the browser if it open, and now look in normal mode, I hope this time the clock will not be shown to you.

According to the this is complete the directs to the plug ins or the visual effects those are applied into the browser, so if this happens then I recommend you to open the browser window, and then proceed to the tool menu option, from there look for the plug-ins or the add-ons from the list, open them and remove the unused or those are added without your prior information because I think the problem might be occurring for any one of them.

As per my opinion you should go for the browser reload process, the problem should be into the browser and for this if you tried with the above, mentioned processes, but nothing works then there is only solution to resolve this problem. First of remove the existing browser version from the program and features folder under control panel and along with this also remove the browser installation files from windows version folder. And then go for the fresh installation. Along with this also suggest you to, if you are applied or installed any third party software or any visual effect then remove that one also, that also might be the cause of these type of problem.