Thread: mCRM with iPhone, Blackberry, etc.

mCRM with iPhone, Blackberry, etc.

I was looking out for the Mobile CRM (mCRM) on Web, where I found some information about the CRM here. So I thought to ask you guys about mCRM. I was getting information about the CRM but not mCRM. I know that the concepts are same but still I want to know more about the mCRM. I am having little knowledge like Mobile Customer Relationship Management is the extension of the traditional CRM to mobile devices and applications. CRM information such as customer data, offers and services that are currently available tickets are on site and can be detected directly. Please provide some more information about it.

Re: mCRM with iPhone, Blackberry, etc.

Mobile CRM (mCRM) - the processing, management and documentation of customer relations on the road - is becoming increasingly popular. Especially field staff benefit from: CRM solutions for the way they provide you with current product and customer data - regardless of where they are located. For several years mCRM is an issue. But what time was a lack of suitable conditions is a marginal phenomenon a long time, now seems to be implemented on a broad basis: within the next few years, mobile CRM is a must for organizations with mobile field sales and service operations. The rise of mCRM is mainly due to the improved technological conditions. High bandwidth services with HSDPA , a better-developed mobile network infrastructure and terminals, not least, the children have outgrown shoes lay the foundation for a functioning mobile customer relationship management.

As terminals for mCRM mobile device types are all in question as notebooks , PDAs, mobile phones and smartphones. High-end smartphones advance in the field to the mobile device of choice. The big selling point of mCRM is that employees can better integrate into the information flow of the company. Such programs are provided on the mobile device, field staff on the road to retrieve customer information and sales tracking. In practice, during the visit mCRM report creation, scheduling and activity management as well as visits and scheduling in the foreground. The visit rate optimization, online order management and route planning are included.

The heart of a CRM application, however, are always the customer data - the search for the customer in the system, direct dial telephone number from the record, the information about the customer and to find his address. Their timeliness and quality rises and falls with the acquisition. With a mobile device, this data can not only get locally, but also capture. By recording the data in real time increases the data quality. The misallocation of data is avoided by direct input, which simultaneously saves time.

I think that you will be able to understand if you go bit deep. In particular, the field staff are always well prepared: It is often only at the customer's site shows exactly what information is needed. With mCRM may be a targeted exchange of current information between the company and the field staff. This can speed up processes and reduce information gaps. Waiting and travel times can also be used productively. The mobile content, it must be a two way street: If the solution is equipped to send the service a company's internal communications to the mobile sales force. The latter can also communicate with each other, rather than wait until they meet in the office. General mCRM an organization offers the following advantages: accelerated processes, improved data quality, increasing the productivity of workers, reduction of media breaks and costs and increasing customer and employee satisfaction.