Thread: Internet Explorer 9 URL History is not able to delete

Internet Explorer 9 URL History is not able to delete

I am at present utilizing Internet Explorer 9 beta (32bit) on windows7 operating system. I am facing problem when I am trying to delete the URL History from Internet Explorer 9. I am not able to do this. Not definite if it is a bug in the beta or not, however when I delete browsing history afterward when I start typing anything in the address bar then there is still history there. So please tell me some suggestion regarding my idea.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 URL History is not able to delete

You have to go to Internet Explorer 9 after that you have to press on the "gear" image, situated in the upper right hand place of your Internet Explorer 9 window. Then you have to press on Internet Options. Then in the Browsing history part is a key labeled Delete. Press on this key to start the deletion procedure. Then you have to take out the checkmark “Preserve Favorites website data”. Then you have to put a mark on “Temporary Internet Files”, “Cookies” as well as “History”. Then you have to press on Delete key. Make out if this clears the history.

If you are still reading to locate the answer it appears the entire general methods to delete history did not effort for you as it did not for my history. You have to open Control Panel and then System and Maintenance after that go to Modify Index Locations then you have to choose Internet Explorer History then you have to press Advanced key then you have to press Restore To Default after doing all this things you have to start the PC again.

You have to open Control Panel and then you have to go to Control Panel Home after that following System and Maintenance you have to go to Indexing Options. As you are able to observe Internet Explorer History is automatically indexed as well as be able to NOT be eliminated from Windows Search Indexing. However, we are able to remove the entries through pressing on Advanced as well as after that Rebuild. Once you press on Rebuild as well as re-open Internet Explorer 9, the entire the previous irritating History entries in the address bar are dead forever.

Here are two history which you be able to clear/delete in Internet Explorer 9.

1. Browsing History

this includes detail on the pages you visited as well as a snapshot of the similar will be stored in private history folder. You be able to remove them from the General Tab in Internet Explorer 9 in Browsing History.

2. Address/URL autocomplete history

Autocomplete history accumulates the URLs / Pages / sites you have visited as well as will autocomplete/filling the URL as you type.

Additional, Internet Explorer 9 has enhanced its search from Address bar. While searching utilizing the address bar it gives ideas to the name you are typing assisting you to narrow down the search. This is an in-built characteristic of Internet Explorer 9.