Thread: Not able to print Internet explorer file in default black & white settings

Not able to print Internet explorer file in default black & white settings

There is a problem that I am facing in my Toshiba laptop, running with windows 7 OS. also installed internet explorer 8 web browser, I make it as my default browser along with this I am using a Lexmark impact s305 printer, which I usually connect with my laptop via wifi network the set the printing status of the my printer as default black & white. If a take to print nay document from any application, it works fine but there is a problem with the browser, if I tried to print any IE file directly from the browser it prints in color, though I set the print preference as the default black and white mode. Why this is occurring, is this for the browser or for the printer that I am using? Any information about this issue?

Re: Not able to print Internet explorer file in default black & white settings

Follow the settings first, I hope it will might be help you somehow, for that open Internet explorer browser, then open tool menu option and then proceed to internet option. Click on Advanced tab and then Printing Section, look for the options which is named as “Print Background colors and images”, uncheck this one and click on OK. Now restarts the browser for apply changes. Along with this for the once confirmation, check the printing preferences there, make sure that one is set on default black and white.

I think there should be any changes or problem into the printer preferences, for that open the printer wizard in your machine, now go to the preferences option of the printer from device manager>> Devices and Printers., click on Printing Preferences from that window and choose the desire printer preferences which you are willing to set as the default. Click on OK or save for apply the changes. Now try to print any web file from internet explorer direct. I hope this time it will not create any problem regarding print that file.

As per my knowledge regarding these type of problems I think the problem might be resolved by reset the browser, for this click on start menu and from ether open the browser application window, from that window, proceed to the Internet Options from tool menu, before go for the reset process I recommend you to go for the browser personal settings, remove all the settings or the internet files of that browser. check the “Delete personal settings” dialog box. Otherwise click on reset option from that setting window. Restart the browser, and by this the problem will be solved. Go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Relevant issue with the internet explorer, though I can’t figure out this is for the browser. so I am posting my problem here, for getting correct solution about the problem, I am suing internet explorer 7 64-bit browser, this is running in windows y 64 bit system architecture. The machine was running fine and also there is no problem in my browser. But from last three days I am facing a peculiar type of problem. whenever I tried to print nay web file directly from the web browser, with my newly purchased canon printer, there is error pop up window, is appeared into the screen. After got this error message first time instantly I restart the browser and replug the printer, but this nothing works, along with this went for the reset process which is posted in the above, this also does not help me. What should I do? Is there anyone having any suggestion for me to resolve this?