Thread: How to save an Internet explorer file for offline viewing

How to save an Internet explorer file for offline viewing

I am not able to save a web page in my system from internet explorer web browser. The system is running with window 7 64 bit and installed internet explorer web browser 64 bit browser. Actually in last few days back when I tried to save a IE file for offline view. It flashes a message that it is possible to save the file by windows version pop up error window. Ii tried many times, but fails every time, what should I do now? Is there any other way to save and view the IE file, or any other information regarding this. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: How to save an Internet explorer file for offline viewing

Yes there is way to safe any type of web file into pdf format, and this can also view on offline mode, also if are willing to watch this in online mode then by simply select the open with option nod select the desire browser by which you are willing to open the file. So to save the web file. Open the page and from file click on print option, it will ask you to save the pdf format of this file into your system, click on save and if you wish then also rename this file. Go through this.

I think the error message that you mentioned in your post is occurring for the browser setting or the history, cache or the other internet files. So I recommend you to remove them from your browser and then go for save the file. In some of the cases I found this type of problem may occur for these internet files. Try with this, I hope this will help you some how. One of my friend was also facing this problem, though this is windows error message, but still this can happen for the browser. but if the above process does not works then i recommend you to repair the windows version that you are using.

There is another way to save any web file and you will be view this in offline modes. For that first save the web file, for this open the page and from the file menu option, click on save or save as option, and store it into any location of your machine with proper name. now right click on save the file and click on open with option, don’t click on any web browser application, simply click on word or notepad and click on open, the contents of the web page will open into that word file or the notepad file. Save that newly converted file. And from the next time next time whenever you are wiling to open the contents of that web file double click on it, it will open into the saved format.

By the pd file format you will be save and open the web file into our system, search and download the web to pdf format converter in Google, and select the desire one (one of them is PDFHammer)which should be supported by the browser and the operating system version, download this and a plug of this will be added into your browser. Now open the browser ad also open the web page which you are willing to save for further use. Now click on web to pdf option from the addons from the toolbar. It will save the web file into the pdf format. I recently get knowledge about this, this is really a good solution to save any format web file for further offline mode.