Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet explorer 8 not opening in full screen mode in multiple windows

Technology & Internet

Old 11-02-2011

Internet explorer 8 not opening in full screen mode in multiple windows

I am having a windows XP compatible HP pavilion desktop computer and along with this I attached 2 monitors into the machine. I specified the system with Intel core 2 duo processor, Ati radeon graphical interface. Along with this using internet explorer 8 version, that I recently upgrade from IE 7. Now the problem with this new version of browser, that if I willing to open this one in different monitor with multiple window, it no open. Is there any one having any idea on this? Any input for helpful for me.

Old 11-02-2011

Re: Internet explorer 8 not opening in full screen mode in multiple windows

I think I have a solution for this, though I also used this, when I had relevant issue, I also searched almost everywhere for the solution but did not found any such solution regarding this, so after that I got this and applied this one. This helps me, so I hope this will help you. Open the registry editor by type and insert regitid in search command panel. From the registry editor search the path "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", change the "FrameMerging = 0" and press enter or save. If the browser is open then restart it.
Old 11-02-2011

Did you check the graphics resolution that you are using. Ping to the control panel and from there open display option, look for the options those are set in that window. If everything is correct over there then, the problem might be in the browser. Is the browser version is compatible with the operating system version that you are using? Go through this information, I hope it will somehow help you.
Old 11-02-2011

Lastly there is simply and the ultimate solution, though I was also faced similar type of problem, after that I waste a lot time for this problem, but did not found any such solution regarding this, and by frustrating on it, lastly I simply reload the browser, and by this in further I am able to open the browser in full screen mode. Si I also recommend you to go for this for this first of all remove the existing version from your machine and along with this also remove the other browser installed files into the windows temporary folder and in ten registry editor. Restart your machine and then go for the fresh installation. This is the last solution for these type of problem, so donít try with this, before try with any other process.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,