Thread: Internet explorer 9: flashe are not working in some web sites

Internet explorer 9: flashe are not working in some web sites

I recently upgrade the internet explorer web browser from IE 7 to IE 9 beta ion my windows 7 compatible Acer aspire notebook, the machine was running fine till the last date, but while I was access internet on that browser in last night, I encountered a problem regarding the flashing of some of the web sites, suppose in a pool game site, when is click on the flash item, it opened burt at the same time the browser hangs. Along with this also in some other web sites if I click on any other flash item, after click on this it does not opens. Two type of problem; I can’t understand why this is occurring. Is there any one having any suggestion for me to resolve this problem?

Re: Internet explorer 9: flashes are not working in some web sites

As per my opinion the problem is for the Adobe Flash Player plug in your browser, I recommend you to remove the plug in first and then visit to the Adobe web site and from there select and download the desire flash player version which should be compatible with the browser version along with the operating system version that you are using. Just few months ago I was also facing similar issue, after that I tried with this and the problem is solved, when you install the adobe flash player version it will replace with the existing version and also with the applied plug in of that flash player.

I would like to recommend you remove the unnecessary plug-in or the addons those are applied in your internet explorer browser, for that open the browser windows, and then click on tool menu bar option, from there click on add-ons or the plug-in, it will open the list, where all addons and the plugins will e listed. Remove the desire one which is not needed to stay there or which is unnecessary. Restart the browser, I hope by this the problem will be solved.

After applying above mentioned process then I suggest you to first open the browser in no addons mode from start menu and then check whether the problems is still occurring there or not. If this also happens over there then I recommend you to reload the browser, run the installation program, it will first ask you to remove the existing one and then will start the installation process again. Along with this also recommend you except the flash player plugin don’t use or apply any other addins or plug ins. go through this, I am sure this will help you.