Thread: Internet explorer 7:script error "line 1507 char 1" while print a page

Internet explorer 7:script error "line 1507 char 1" while print a page

I am not able to print nay we page from my recently installed internet explorer 7 web browser, whenever I tried to print any html page it appears a error message into my screen, with a script error that "line 1507 char 1". I am a school student, and for my project to take the print out of this page is very necessary for me, but can’t getting this, what should id o now? Is there anyone having any suggestion or information regarding this?

Re: Internet explorer 7:script error "line 1507 char 1" while print a page

Though I am not sure that the trick that I am going to mention in bellow might be help you to resolve this one. Whereas I was facing similar issue, and after a deep search on the problem I found this solution, applied and the problem is solved. Open the control panel and select normal mode, now from the left side of that window, choose and select the SECURITY tab, under that click on "ALLOW A PROGRAM THROUGH WINDOWS FIREWALL", now from the list click on IE browser that is installed in your system. Run this and now try to print the web page that you tried earlier. The problem might be occurring for the firewall setting, so by this process you will be able to resolve that one.

if you are not able to print any web page directly from the browser, then I recommend you one process by which you will surely get the printout t of that web page. Open the page and click on print option, remove the printer from your system during this process, after click on print it will ask you to save the pdf version of that web p[age save it and name it. Now from the saved or downloaded folder, open that pdf file and take the print out of this web page.

After applying the above processes, if still you are facing the same problem then I recommend you to reload the browser, might be there is any issue win your browser or the browser is properly configured with the printer. So for these type of problems, if no trick is helped, then this is the last and ultimate solution. First remove the existing one and also remove the other browser contained files in windows log file, now go for the fresh installation. After complete the process make sure that the printer wizard I showing into the print window of browser.