Thread: Microsoft JScript compilation pop up error in Internet explorer 8

Microsoft JScript compilation pop up error in Internet explorer 8

Can someone from here help me to overcome from a problem that I am facing in my recently installed internet explorer 8 web browser. Whenever I tried to open any be page there is jscript pop up error with “expected ';'. I am keep getting this popup error message. My dell inspiron laptop is running with windows xp OS. I click several time on ok on that pop up window, but the browser instantly shutdown, after click on that. What should I do now to prevent this pop up error? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Microsoft JScript compilation pop up error in Internet explorer 8

According to problem that you mentioned in your post, I would like to suggest you to go for turn off the Scripting Debugger in the internet explorer browser that you are using. For that open the browser window, from there open tool menu and then click on internet option, now proceed to advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging option, check this, and click OK.s restart the browser and now see whether the pop up error message is still appearing in your or not. Just few months ago I was also facing similar issue, and after a deep search on it I found this simple solution, applied this, and the problem is solved by this process. For future use I recommend you to enable the “Display a notification about every script error” option, by check on that box from internet option window.

According to me regarding this issue I think this error message can also might be occurring for the settings or the windows or the browser log files on your computer. for that I recommend you to change the user profile, enter into user account option from control panel and switch to create a new user account, create that one and log on into the system with this newly created user account. Along with this also suggest you to for the confirmation that the problem is occurring for the browser or something else, try to open that web page into other browser. if still the pop up error message is appearing then follow the above mentioned processes, it could be help you to overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion I think, you should try once by remove all settings and other files of the browser version that you are using. First of all remove the browser temporary internet files, along with this also remove Cookies, History and Clear History. I hope by remove then there might be any change can happen. So to remove them open the browser and then open tool menu, from there click on internet option. Proceed to general tab, click on Browsing History and select the delete option, as the same also look for the Temporary Internet Files, remove them by click on delete option. Also from the cookies tab, remove the cookies and select Delete History, close the internet option window, and restart the browser. go for this, I hope it will surely help you.