Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to set gprs connection on HTC tatto

Technology & Internet

Old 11-02-2011

sad How to set gprs connection on HTC tatto

Hi! all
I am new member in this forum ..and sorry if i have posted this query in wrong category.

I have bought HTC tatto mobile just before 2 day but i don't know how to start net connection in HTc tatto. Help me to operate internet on HTC TATTO and yes i am using Aircel prepaid connection. I think i doesn't have gprs setting in my phone...so please give a producer from beginning like 1st i have to do net plan recharge or i can directly set gprs connection....

Please help me ...
Thanks

Old 11-02-2011

Re: How to set gprs connection on HTC tatto

As you are looking for the GPRS setting for you mobile i will advise you to contact the Service provider of your Network i.e. Aircel and ask for the complete GPRS setting. As they are the service provider they will give you the complete setting and configuration to activate the GPRS. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue. You can also visit the HTC Tatto GPRS setting here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,