Thread: Back Button Does Not Respond In Internet Explorer 8

Back Button Does Not Respond In Internet Explorer 8

My back button in Internet Explorer 8 sometimes stops working. I have Windows 7 which is of 64-bit Home Premium on a Compaq laptop again. But the main problem is that the back button is not working out properly in the Internet explorer 8. I have been using the Windows Vista since long and I have the graphic card and also it is said that Windows Vista is the best of the operating system that has been ever used by me. But because of this one issue I am not able to make use of it properly. Please help me out.

Re: Back Button Does Not Respond In Internet Explorer 8

You can just follow the steps that are given below and then see that whether the internet Explorer is working properly or not.
    • Running in Internet Explorer without add-ons "mode.
    • Disable third party extensions in Internet Options that are Advanced also.
    • Start Windows in Safe Mode.

If any or a combination of the above works is the third party responsible for software problem. Each step long enough to identify if the problem persists or not, and maintain the functionality of switching off when the next step. Only boot in safe mode and then back to normal will not reach anything.

Anyway window7 on the desktop and laptop, if you have ie8 open for a while with a large number of tabs after a while the back button does not work. And also it is that you can just change the single common theme in both machines then it is that you can Addons and two graphics cards using ATI Radeon is a mobile and the other is a HD 5000 series, even after a new Radeon HD installed the problem is still there with the desktop. And also it is that you can just see that whether the back button is working or not.

I am not having this problem and most people are having the same issue because of this the additional factor is being used for instance add-ons or visit certain websites or something else. If not add, then you should be able to see the files properly in it and also it is that the back button is working or not. And also it is that when the you can just get the view of the various files, you have to see that the pdf file is whether working or not.

You can just use the combination of the above solutions and then see that whether it is working out for the issues that is being faced by you. And make sure that you make the use of the below given solution only if the issue is of the third party. And also the scenario in here is that you have to surf to each page and then you have to identify the problem that is persisting for you and then follow the steps that are given below:
    1. Make the use of the Ad-Ons manager and then you have to disable all the non-Microsoft Add-Ons and then you have to re-enable them step- by step, unless your problem is being solved.
    2. Then check out that any of the toolbar is being installed and then try to remove that from the system that you are using, because this tools sometimes cause problems that will not allow proper use of Internet Explorer 8.
    3. And then it is that you have to run the third party software and run it from the start-up, so that all the connections are being visible in it and the so called desktop search can be done for it.

See that whether it is working for you or not.