Thread: some parts of website not showing in internet explorer 8 with windows vista

some parts of website not showing in internet explorer 8 with windows vista

Some parts of web sites are not showing in my internet explorer web browser, running with windows vista in my Compaq Presario laptop. And this problem was arrived when I applied a non-Aero theme. After applied that one, when I open a web site, some of the parts are not flashing in the window. Is this the problem for the theme or for anything else? Is there any one having any idea or solution for this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: some parts of website not showing in internet explorer 8 with windows vista

You can try once by disable the theme that you applied in your web browser., yes it can happen for some of the themes are totally corrupt or the change the graphics of the browser or the machine think this one could be the case and by disable this can be resolved. I was also facing similar issue, and then I simply remove the theme from the browser.

The problem is also might be in to the browser, so if this happened then I would like to suggest you to reset the browser. Where as one of my friends has relevan6t issue, and after that he tried to resolve this by apply different tricks, but nothing was worked over there. Then he tries by the reset option, and by this the problem is solved. So if the problem is also happening for the browser in your machine then I recommend you to open tool, menu bar option from browser windows, select and click on reset option, wait till the process completes. Try with this.

I also think that the problem is occurring for the browser application, for that I recommend you to run the browser trouble shoot program, by this you will be able to figure out the problem and along with this also might be able to overcome from the problem. open Control Panel from start menu and then proceed to System and Security, from there click on Find and fix problems, from the left side of that window select and click on View All, now click on Internet Explorer Performance, it will open a new window with next button, click on that button and after that the trouble shooter program will run, wait for the process completes. I think it will surely detect the problem and by this you will be able to solve the problem.

Did you applied any addins in the browser? if yes then I think the problem might be occurring for the addins or the plug ins those are applied or installed, first of all try to disable them and then access the web page, see whether the problem is still arrived. The addins I mean to such as ActiveX controls and browser toolbar. Otherwise open the Internet Explorer with no addins mode, you can locate this from start menu, select and click on it to open this one. In this mode open that web site and check whether the same problem is occurring or not. This is for the verification. If there is no issue in no addins mode, then start the browser again in normal mode and remove the ActiveX controls or the browser toolbar, go through this, I hope it will surely help you.