Thread: Internet explorer 8 asking to save google_com.htm

Internet explorer 8 asking to save google_com.htm

I tried to open Internet explorer 8 32 bit web browser in windows 7 compatible Toshiba laptop. But every time I encountered a dialog box with a message that for download a file which is with the google_com.htm name, this is a Firefox type and from www.google.com. Now the exact problem is that if I click on download option, it save with the Firefox icon, and does not open into the internet explorer web browser and if I discard they download option, it simply close the internet explorer browser, I am not having any idea regarding this type of problem. What should I do? Is there any one having any information regarding this?

Re: Internet explorer 8 asking to save google_com.htm

First of all I recommend you o run they internet explorer browser trouble shooter, if ether is any issue in the browser then by this process it will detect and you will be able to resolve this, but with the trouble shoot process if there is nothing detected then I suggest you to try with one process, I hope it might be help you to resolve the issue, click on new option from the properties of the desktop, by right click on desktop screen. select the shortcut option, type and locate the location of the internet explorer into the desire place and along with this insert "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" and press next.

In some of the web sites I found that these types of problems may also overcome by take a fresh reinstallation. For that insert windows installation disk and start pressing f8 after they manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. Click on install now, it will first of all direct you to select the driver for the installation. Choose and select the drive where the previous one is installed and then it will terminate the fresh installation of the operating system. Along with this process you also need to reinstall; the browser. Go of this, I hope it will somehow.

Relevant issue in my Internet explorer 8 browser, I am running a internet explorer 32 bit version. Whenever I tried to open the browser this appears into the white screen, and this appear for a long time, I need to close it forcefully. I also tried by the no add-ons internet explorer, by there I also face similar issue. This problem happened in last few days back, after that I tried by many tricks, but unfortunately nothing was help me along with this also tried by eth above mentioned processes. This also not helps me. What should I do? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

I think there should be only one solution for this problem, which is the reset the browser. whereas I was also faced similar issue, in my problem I was also encountered that the browser appears into the while screen whenever I tried to open the browser, along with this if i tried to access some of the web sites, instead of redirect them it simply redirect into some other sites those are not related with the original site. After facing this type of problem from a long time I simply go for the reset the browser, so I also suggest you to go for this, you will locate the reset option from the browser tool menu option. Wait till the process completes and after the process completes restart the system. Go through this process, I hope this will somehow help you.