Thread: The instruction at '0x5ff3d322' referenced memory at '0x8d3dd7a9 iexplorer.exe application error in internet explorer 8

The instruction at '0x5ff3d322' referenced memory at '0x8d3dd7a9 iexplorer.exe application error in internet explorer 8

I recently installed internet explorer 8 in my windows vista compatible Acer aspire laptop, the laptop is specified with Intel dual core processor, NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. The machine was running fine till the date with all of its features and functions. But from last two day I am facing a peculiar type of problem, and this happen whenever I tried to terminate any application with the error message “The instruction at '0x5ff3d322' referenced memory at '0x8d3dd7a9”, this is an iexplorer.exe error message. I can’t understand this error message, but about this error message what should I do now o resolve this or to get any solution for this? Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: The instruction at '0x5ff3d322' referenced memory at '0x8d3dd7a9 iexplorer.exe application error in internet explorer 8

According to me the error message, I think this is appearing for any conflict in a hardware driver, which you are using or attached recently in your system. Do for this I recommend you to check in the device manager whether the driver status is ok, whenever you tired to terminate any application. i was also facing similar issue, that some of the applications are occurring this error message those are located in the area of the internet explorer installed location. Go through this, I hope this information will help you somehow.

Re: The instruction at '0x5ff3d322' referenced memory at '0x8d3dd7a9 iexplorer.exe application error in internet explorer 8

As per my opinion the problem is also can be occurring for the bad memory or not enough memory for the programs or the applications those are you are trying to terminate. And along with this, the applications are also located in the location of internet explorer. So for this tries to run or terminate a single program at a time in your system. And make sure that whether this one also creating similar issue or not. Otherwise still if you are facing the problem than simply reload the browser, remove the existing one along with also remove the browser contained files from temporary folder and the registry editor, and the go for the fresh installation.

Though the error message is occurring for the internet explorer, so this can also happening for the add ins or unnecessary visual; effects those are applied in the browser. if for this the problem is arriving then I recommend you to remove the addons from the browser, for that open browser window and then proceed to Tools menu from the list click on Manage Add-Ons, it will open the list of addons those are applied or installed into the browser, disable then those are not needed to situate there, along with this also remove the visual effect if this also applied in the browser. I hope this will surely help you, try with this.