By default, Internet Explorer 8 will notify you when a Web site to install an ActiveX utility to display or function correctly. Though, some software applications security alters the configuration of Internet Explorer, making the entire ActiveX settings is blocked. Luckily, Internet Explorer 8 lets you manually alter the security settings for ActiveX.
Steps to unlock ActiveX Internet Explorer 8
1. Start Internet Explorer 8.
2. Press "Tools", after that "Internet Options".
3. Now Press on the "Security" tab.
4. After that Press on the key "Custom Level."
5. Go down to "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" The default for this value is "Enable." If you locate that ActiveX is allowing untrusted sites, Press the Reset key to reset all advanced settings back to their default values, including ActiveX, as well as after that restart your browser.