Thread: Airtel USB modem drops internet many times

Airtel USB modem drops internet many times

I am using an Airtel internet connection from a long time in my Acer aspire laptop. This is running with windows 7 OS. The laptop was working fine till with all the features and also with the internet connectivity. I am using Airtel USB modem for access internet. This was lo working fine till the date, but from last night I am facing a problem with this modem for that I tried by reload the software of the modem, but this did not worked, what should I do now? Is the problem is for the modem anything else?

Re: Airtel USB modem drops internet many times

I think the problem might be occurring for the network router, this installed when you first time install the software of that modem. So I suggest you to proceed into program and features from control panel, and from there remove the modem driver and also remove the driver application file from the windows temporary folder and from the registry editor. Now remove the software also and take a fresh installation of the mo0dem software. I hope it will somehow help you.

According to me, there should be any issue with the internet connection. Though you are using a USB modem, so there is no need to set connection in your machine. So did you tried by reconnect the modem, I recommend you to restart the machine and also reconnect the internet. Some of the problem I found this type of problem may solved by this. If still the problem is occurring then I recommend you to contact with the service center, there might be any technical problem in your internet connection and by contacting with them you can figure out this and be able to resolve this.

Relevant issue facing with my TATA photon USB modem, and this one start happening right from this morning, whenever I plug and click on connect button., a error message is flashes into the screen, flashes with some error code, I am not able o connect the internet. I properly check the machine hardware and the software program those are working fine, so why this type of problem is occurring. Though I am a new user of this USB internet connection, not having any such idea about this kind of problem. so it will be very helpful for me if someone from here will suggest me any trick to resolve this problem.

I was facing similar issue just few weeks ago, though I also not having any such information regarding this, just try to help you. After getting a error code I directly contact with the service engineer, they check the internet connection and also check my account status. And from there I found that some of the payments are not made by me for this connection. that is why I am not able to connect and access my internet. So I recommend you to check your account status from customer care. Otherwise reload the software and along with it also remove other modem software installed files those are collaborating with the windows version. I think this information will surely help you somehow.