Thread: Is There A Replacement For Netlimiter 3

Is There A Replacement For Netlimiter 3

I have been making the use of the netlimiter for long in the system of the Windows 7 and also I have been using it for the system regarding the internet that I am using in the system. It help me to limit the bandwidth that is being used along with the use of Netlimiter 3. I just wanted to make the use of some of the other software that can be used by me against the replacement for Netlimiter 3. Please suggest the different software’s that can be used by you instead to it.

Re: Is There A Replacement For Netlimiter 3

You can just make the use of the Netmeter instead of Netlimiter 3, and both the working of the software is good enough for the files that you are using. And also it is that both of them has the work of using the internet for the managing of the bandwidth that is being used in the internet. The managing of the bandwidth is the only done by making the use of the files of the Netmeter.I installed it right, I was looking for a tutorial on the net. I performed the trick, but I can limit only the bandwidth of my computer.

And the other option is that you can just try making the use of Traffic Shaper XP, that is said to be best if you are not preferring to make the sue of the Netlimiter 3 for the system. I have long sought a program that can provide functions similar to NetLimiter, but freeware. This is partly done. Traffic Shaper XP obey rules filtering and bandwidth that you define. It must be installed on the gateway machine or a network server or in "server free" on each machine in question. In this case only the service is needed, the interface is only for administrative functions. And also it can be used for the purpose that is being used for the internet and the various systems that is being related to it.

Hey thank you for the options that you have just given for me I have downloaded the free software of Traffic Shaper XP and now just planning to install it for the system, but the main problem is that it is asking for some of the specification for the files that we are using in the system and also it is that I have also tried out with Netmeter but it was not so much convincing so I have switched on to the option of the Traffic Shaper XP. Please help me out with the basic set-up in it the system that is being used by me.

More complicated to use than NetLimiter, I agree, and limited to TCP and 10 machines in the free version. Here is a mini tutorial on how to limit bandwidth on a machine on a LAN. The program is slow to install, accept the default options and warnings not WHQL-certified drivers. The server side will use the specified port. And the general interface, click "add rule wizard": The wizard appears in this form: Here you must choose which type of connection, then upload or download direction to the current rule. Here we choose to limit the downloading of a pc on the LAN, so download, and TCP. Then click the change button to the right of local endpoint. This defines the starting point of limitation; we must say what pc it is. You can act on all PCs, some IP, and over all or part of the connection ports. See that whether it is working out for you or not.