Thread: Blank Page on Internet Explorer 7 Startup

Blank Page on Internet Explorer 7 Startup

I have been using the internet explorer since long and also it is that most of the working of the works of the browsing is being done by me in Internet Explorer 7. But now just recently I have got the issue that when I start the Windows Internet Explorer 7, my home page does not open and instead of that I have been displayed out with a blank screen in it. I have also given below the details of the error message that is being shown to me in the blank page:
    Code:
    Line 45
    Char:3
    Error: Element not found
    Code: 0
    and also the link of the msn is being displayed out to me. This problem is said to be displayed to me after when I install Internet Explorer 7 and reset the settings of the Internet Explorer in it. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me and also the proper solution for this.

Re: Blank Page on Internet Explorer 7 Startup

For fixing this issue you have to follow the steps that is being given below:
    1. You have to click on to the option of Run which is being find in the File Download dialog box, and then you have to follow the steps that can be used along with this wizards.
    2. You have to start a text editor such as that of the Notepad.
    3. hen you have to copy and paste the information that is being given and then you have to save the file as skiprunonce.reg:
    4. Code:
      Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
      [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]

"RunOnceHasShown"=dword:00000001

"RunOnceComplete"=dword:00000001
    5. After that you can just exit the text editor.

See that whether it is going to be working out for the system that you are using.

Also if the above file is not working then you can just follow the steps that is being given below:
    • You have to see that whether the file is present in the computer system or not and then you have to double click on to the option of Skiprunounce.reg file and then get the view of the message that will be displayed to you, as given below:
    • Are you sure you want to add the information in path of .reg file to the registry?
    • After that you have to click on to the option of the yes and continue further in it, then the below given message will be displayed to you that is :
    • Information in path of .reg file has been successfully entered into the registry.

See that the above information is being required for the proper set-up of the files that is being ralted to the registry and is said to be important in the saving of the various files in it.

And also it is that you can just see that the issue will be faced by you for the reason such as the customization of the webpage and if you are changing the settings of the web that you are using in the Internet explorer. Also you can just check out that whether the options are not being loaded down correctly or the custom settings are not being done properly in it. And also it is that you have to open the page properly and then just see that whether the security change has gone with the changes in it or not.

Sometimes it happens that when you have newly installed the software in the system and if you have not done the default setting in it properly then it happens that the blank screen is being displayed in it continuously. And does not come unless you have done the setting of the page in it. It happens that when you have not done the page set-up in it, or you might have done the settings of the blank in it without any of the connection to the set-up of the internet in it.