Thread: MTNL Broadband Usage Details for Delhi

MTNL Broadband Usage Details for Delhi

I am recently settled to Delhi around two weeks have gone over here and I have taken the MTNL Broadband and from three days I am facing only one issue in this it is error 404. And it is displaying a message that you may not always be able to make sure your broadband usage as their portal often 404s error. And this occurs so often that it worries me. So related to this issue I have made a thread if anybody know that how can I fix this then please help me. I am not able to check my usage information since. Can someone verify the same and post here.

Re: MTNL Broadband Usage Details for Delhi

I was also going through the same issue and in this when I try to register myself on to the MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LIMITED So it was showing me some kind f error messages. And when I try to enter the password then it is not accepting it. So after that I call to service center and they told me that site some development work is going on you try to login after 2 hours and then I have did the same and that time it accept it and al the error get solved. So sometimes it is happen like this form their side. So for ths ou just make sure about it.

That site actually does not accepting my login details. It’s an MTNL thing. And related to this I do have peace of mind (at least more than the Average) since I do both automated Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) router reboot and earlier make use of TST10, but newly I was able to own Telnet client to do this reliably and fast but nothing works in this. So please help us on this issue.

But in my case story is something different. Actually I am making use of the MTNL broadband for past 3 years. And related to this my overall experience has been very suitable. Line man comes and does his job on time, but if there is a major difficulty which is away from the understanding or level of the line man, then things are get pretty messy. In order to fix that, you have to talk to senior level people, who by the way are not hard to come up to and are very understanding and ready to help. But there is rarely ever any line related downtime, if not someone has decided to steal the MTNL cables. So this is my personal experience related to this.

I have charged overbilled two times because of the problems in their billing system. So it took me months to sort it out. Bandwidth wise, they are good. Their unlimited plans are enormous for the price without that fup. Upload speeds are capped but it is not a big matter for me. And in this pings are variable. Sometimes it is really excellent and sometimes awful. In my area downtime is rare and from a it is like once or twice in few months. Only once I had to go a full week with no internet because of a line trouble which was beyond the lineman's understanding. So for this first you check the connection in your area and after that go for this.